Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am a beginning...

HelloWorld!

This is my book blog. I will write books //slash cut// blogs about the novels, short stories, comics,etc that I am hoping to read in the near future which I hope won't hinder me from doing so. Expect uncredited para phrases and plagiarism and copyright rape here too. It wouldn't be terrible to expect anything else too but I have kept my fingers crossed.

By the way, you might have noticed some senseless wordplay in the address of the blog but also wished if you had a blog address as cool as this. Ha. And if you are wondering what the title of the blog means then there is a void in your life.

PS: I am a Salman Rushdie fan and just recently read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
PPS: See I give novel explanations. Pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment